B&B Luxury Candle Bergamot, Orange Blossom & Tonka Bean 300gm
Enjoy this 300gm luxury candle fragranced by crisp bergamot accented with the sweet floral of orange blossom. Rich tonka bean adds a deep layer to the fragrance.
Our candles are proudly made in Australia and hand-poured with love.
Here are some tips to get the most enjoyment out of your Bramble Bay Co Luxury Candle:
• Ensure wicks are regularly trimmed to a height no greater than 5mm to ensure your candle burns low. A high flame from an untrimmed wick will create black smoke and can overheat the glass.
• Main causes of candle soot/black smoke is an overly long wick. An overly long wick causes a higher flame and faster uptake of the liquid wax. This will result in an imbalance of heat & fuel and the resulting chemical reaction can produce excess soot and smoke.
• If candles are in drafty areas, near air vents, fans or open windows, this can also result in a faster burn and produce soot.
• Use a snuffer to extinguish the flame and once the flame is extinguished, use the snuffer to dip the wick back into & then out of the melted wax to recoat the wick for your next burn.
• For best results allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 2 hours at first use.
• Do not burn longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Cease burning when 1cm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the candle jar.
• Follow instructions on the warning label and on the packaging.