B&B Luxury Candle Cassis, Pineapple & Honey 300gm
Enjoy this 300gm luxury candle fragranced by luscious cassis that plays with the fragrance of tropical pineapple. Rich earthy honey grounds and keeps from being too sweet. Our candles are proudly made in Australia and hand-poured with love.
Here are some tips to get the most enjoyment out of your Bramble Bay Co Luxury Candle:
• Ensure wicks are regularly trimmed to a height no greater than 5mm to ensure your candle burns low. A high flame from an untrimmed wick will create black smoke and can overheat the glass.
• Main causes of candle soot/black smoke is an overly long wick. An overly long wick causes a higher flame and faster uptake of the liquid wax. This will result in an imbalance of heat & fuel and the resulting chemical reaction can produce excess soot and smoke.
• If candles are in drafty areas, near air vents, fans or open windows, this can also result in a faster burn and produce soot.
• Use a snuffer to extinguish the flame and once the flame is extinguished, use the snuffer to dip the wick back into & then out of the melted wax to recoat the wick for your next burn.
• For best results allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 2 hours at first use.
• Do not burn longer than 3 hours at a time.
• Cease burning when 1cm of un-melted wax remains in the bottom of the candle jar.
• Follow instructions on the warning label and on the packaging.